Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!!

Christmas this year was really wonderful, we didn't have to travel :) and both David's parents and his brother Doug and sister-in-law Nicole (and kids) came to stay with us! We went to a beautiful Christmas Eve service at our church and then had dinner and opened gifts. For those of you who aren't familiar with my family, we have always celebrated Christmas Eve...we save stockings for Christmas Morning, but that is it. Anyway here are some photos from Christmas Eve day....




Picking oranges and lemons from our trees that morning..no snow here!!The girls all got their hair done, courtesy of Nicole...Abigail was so thrilled!! I would never have the patience to create such a do!





Outside for an hour's worth of pictures.......we are sick of posing!!!


Too much sun...I can't even look at you...
Ahhhh.... so much better when mom faces you the other direction!






The table, I finally pulled out my Wedgewood from Gamie, I have kept it saved in a box for so many years, and I realized that if I don't use it, I will never enjoy it. :)
Abigail's hand made ornament for the tree.


1 comment:

  1. wow! that color of the wedgewood with the brown and oranges is FANTASTIC!!! what a great blend!

    ReplyDelete