Tuesday, August 11, 2009

April and May

April: hmmm, well there was my birthday, we had some of my close friends over just to hang out.








Ok, this was really cool, Hannah won the Spelling Bee for her school and got to go to the Pinal County spelling bee. She did great and got into the final few kids. I had photos, but I cannot find them :(

We also took the girls to an outdoor concert with Jonnie and Brookie, they are sisters who are up and coming with Disney. This was the girls first concert experience and they had fun being in the pre-teen "mosh pit" and seeing the artists up close. They also got their pictures taken with them (only on my crappy camera phone) and had them sign a photo. Fun stuff!


Here are some Easter egg hunt photos too :)














May: The kids put on plays at school as part of the end of the year stuff. Both girls had parts in the plays for their classroom. Abigail played Beethoven's mom and put on a great performance pretending to die! Both girls also played a short song on the keyboard.
I finally found a job and started working for the Art Institute as an admissions advisor...it ended up being so horrible that I quit shortly after training! By this time David had sent out hundreds of applications and resumes. He had been contacted by the company that would eventually hire him, and we were hopeful that there would be light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I'm glad to see pics of you Jenny! Love the decor of the house, especially that wooden ladder. Love you and glad to see you guys are well =)

    ReplyDelete