Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Photos 09

This year's family photos :) I took the ones of the girls, and a friend of mine offered to take the ones of our family so I wouldn't have to use a tripod. The first few are my favorites and therefore made the cut to photoshop editing.
I would love to edit all my photos, because it is fun AND they look sooo much better...but alas, I do not seem to have the time!!











ooooo...isn't this one awesome?!....this one was my favorite of the girls and I especially love it in black and white....





































......hmmmm a little too serious! :)


The shoes they wore (Abigail left, Hannah right)...Hannah proclaims that Converse are "dress" shoes because they are flat...yes, I believe I now am the proud parent of an irrational preteen.







Ok, these next few were taken the day prior. Needless to say they didn't work out, just when we decided to head out, the wind kicked up and then it started to rain.....




Abigail and her best friend Taylor



This would have made a great Christmas card...yes???!!!

2 comments:

  1. That last one has me laughing! :) Dave's face is priceless!! They turned out really good... did you take them? I can't believe how big the girls are getting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took all of them except the whole family shots :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete