Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Photos!

Ok so here are some pictures that relate to my most recent post :)

First Day of School!! July 26th...yes we start in the middle of summer!










It was a tad windy....




Oh yes, I almost forgot...Nicole and Micah and Rebekkah were able to come and visit for 2 weeks in July. The cousins love eachother so much and it was great for them to see eachother again!! We had fun bowling :)

















Hannah getting her braces off.....it actually didn't hurt, it just looked like it did to me. And then to Sephora for make-up! My sweetie is growing up!








AND our new kitty Charlie....he likes to sprawl on the floor and have his stomach statched like a dog!!!



3 comments:

  1. I know I say it all the time, but I just can't believe how grown up the girls are looking. They are just gorgeous! :)
    I wish we could have met your new kitty.... he looks like a cutie!
    Glad to see you're posting again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... WOW! Where did little Hannah & Abigail go and who are these lovely little LADIES!??! Matt is going to be blown away at how old they are looking! :)
    Love the pics! And hope school is going great!

    ReplyDelete