Thursday, September 3, 2009

On the way home form Nashville...

So when the girls and I got off on our layover in the Minneapolis airport, we discovered that there was a tram. Given that we had a substantial layover we could not pass up the opportunity to ride it back and forth. I personally very much enjoy airport trams, they are so nostalgic for me!! We flew out of SeaTac when I was very young and that airport has the underground tram (riding this meant vacation and the excitement of flying!!). I used to be able to sit on the platform at the end so as to have the best view of the tunnel. I think I am just a little too big for that now, but my girls still enjoy it!!




Speaking of small delights...during dinner at the airport, Abigail found this pepper packet that was three stuck together and was so excited that she told me I had to take a picture!! She wanted to show her dad her treasure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment