Thursday, September 3, 2009

Rehearsal and Dinner...

Ok, so here are a few pix of the rehearsal...much more later after they are really edited! Also if anyone has opinions about where to upload all the completed wedding photos to, I am open...I can't say I will do what you suggest :)... but I will try to accommodate!

I arrived to the rehearsal a little late, but found out I was earlier than the groom to be, who was stuck in traffic :)
The groom to be's grand entrance!


A very tired ring-bearer with his blankie and thumb....

Then after the rehearsal we drove back to Nashville for the dinner at the Spaghetti Factory...lots of pix here...no need to edit :)
































Greta was not enjoying my flash!!!















After dinner all of us siblings took to perusing Nashville's very happening bar and music scene, complete with kids in tow....









Our "bar" of choice for the evening...










Late night ice cream....Yummers !!


No comments:

Post a Comment