Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Parthenon

I almost forgot....well,....actually I did forget....we visited The Parthenon while in Tennessee. Yes, for whatever reason they have a life size replica of the Parthenon (as in Greece) in Nashville Tennessee....we had to check it out!!

It was actually pretty cool, I was surprised at how huge it was. Anyway, here are some pictures .









A very ugly Athena....


( I am now adding more pictures...I couldn't find them because they were hiding inside my "wedding reception" folder...yeah, don't ask...although this would be kind of a cool place for a reception!

















Ok....now for more posing children....







So now I guess I don't have to go to Greece.........haha

2 comments:

  1. Athena is very ugly in the Parthenon, I have to agree. Did you guys get to try out the 2 ton door or whatever it is? It's pretty neat to be able to move it even though it weighs that much.
    -Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, how funny! The big ole statue and then two cheezy cute blond girls bouncing around! haha

    ReplyDelete