Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Abigail's 10th Birthday

Abigail's 10th birthday was Oct 24th :) Double Digits!!  Happy Birthday !!!


She wanted a monkey/jungle themed party this year, which mind you is hard to find just before Halloween! But I did my best. She had a friend party first and then we had a family party.

Abigail: I love you so much sweetheart!! You are growing into such a beautiful and amazing young lady :)








Yes, I made the cake, I think it turned out pretty cute, and Abigail loved it so that is all that really matters!!





Making door hangers




They were working on their door hangers, when the Macarena came on, and spontaneous dancing broke out... lol!!













Bobbing for bananas! yes...gross :)




Chocolate dipped spoons...these looked like a great idea on paper...they were actually a pain!










pin the tail on the monkey...Abigail drew the monkey :)



very much the wrong wall....for the monkey...



Popcorn and a movie

The next day we had our family party.  She wanted to go to Outback for dinner, she loves the mac and cheese :)  We got her a clothing designer kit, complete with a little model and fabric that she can drape.  I have promised her I will teach her to use the sewing machine :)  She is so excited, and I am so nervous!!











4 comments:

  1. Jennifer, you always amaze me at what great lengths you go to for your girls birthday parties! You're such a good Mommy! Very nice cake... impressive!
    BTW... your tv just cracks me up... in that huge cut out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, isn't the TV funny!! LOL!! I know you can tell what a priority it is to us!!! We think we might get one next year on Black Friday...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!!! gosh, such a wonderful MOM!!! you do all the FUN things we never did lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!!!! gosh, such a wonderful MOM!!! you do all the FUN things we never did lol

    ReplyDelete