Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

Martin and Debe were able to join us for Thanksgiving this year, and we had such a good time. I prepared my pies and cranberry salad the day before. I bought my gravy at costco, and only had a turkey breast to cook, so everything went smoothly and without stress. This year I brined the turkey overnight with apple cider, orange juice and cloves (along with the salt water)...it was awesome! I think that will be my method from now on.


David didn't even have to out early for Black Friday...we have a tradition of him and his brother going out super early to buy inexpensive electronics. We miss you Doug!! They are usually home before anyone else even wakes up! This year, there was really nothing we desired to have, so he got to sleep in! So now hopefully my laptop will last another year! :)


Sorry..no pictures of the food...we were too busy eating it!!










Buring off the post meal slump by playing the Wii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment