Thursday, September 23, 2010

New House

So here are some pix of our new home. We love it! It is smaller, but is working out great. I am getting to purge us of lots of un-needed stuff!

Hannah's room, the industrial look...it will have a corrugated metal head board...but havn't gotten there yet :)
I must say this electric blue is the most difficult color I have ever painted, (after red)...so hard to get coverage! Those of you who ever ever used red paint know what I am talking about!

Abigail's room...going with the bright modern look...hopefully will last into her teen years


Her not yet on the wall art work...
Our back yard and view of the golf course...I fell in love with the view :)



View looking out our french doors, I can see it when I sit at the kitchen table

Our apple green office...I wanted to go with a fun color that I have never used and have nothing to match. I love it!!
family room...to the right of the pix (can't see :) is the french doors to the patio
Living and Dining...not quite done with all the walls, but slowly getting there

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love it! I can't believe you are painting yet another house! So... much... work! It looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. Will you still have room for all of us??
    The boys are super excited to see your girls next week for lunch! :)

    ReplyDelete