Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our naughty beast...

Charlie, as it turns out is a very, very naughty kitty. He has waits till night time when no one is looking and jumps on tables and counters (when we can't get him with the spray bottle), so now he sleeps in the utility room for the night.

He also decided to find the places in our new carpet that weren't completely tucked in and claw them to death. Even with those little claw covers you put on. I have smacked him and sprayed water on him and he still does it, again...he waits till I am not looking and runs away as soon as he sees me coming!!! I have actually chased him around the house with a spray bottle.

So our very naughty beast got de-clawed. I know it is "inhumane" but... he can't go outside in arizona and I think it is just as inhumane that I would have to replace my carpet!! :)

Here he: His Naughtiness..so he can't lick his healing paws!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! His face says it all! What a stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rofl, thats a great blog post. We have two cats, boots and bella, and it took a long time to break them of going where they wanted to, clawing things, and especially eating cords. We know how you feel, and what it comes down to, is some cats might just need that. :)

    ReplyDelete